This retro style dress is cut straight, giving it a mod look. The keyhole opening with two-button closure on the back collar make it easy to get in and out of. Cinch the waist with a sash (sold separately) or wear it over pants for an unexpectedly chic look! Dress hem falls around mid-thigh. (And of course it has pockets!)
For my standard measurements, see the size chart.
Need a slight alteration to make this garment absolutely perfect? The customizations listed below are FREE! Just drop me a little note at checkout indicating what you’re after. Be sure to specify unit of measurement (cm or inches):
- A) Sleeve Length: Up to 3” longer or shorter (Eg. Add 2” or shorten by 1”)
- B) Body/Torso Length: Up to 2” longer or shorter (Eg. Please shorten by 2”)
- C) Hem Length: Up to 4” longer or shorter? (Eg. Please shorten by 2”)
- D) Split-Sizing: Different fits for different bits! Up to one size difference per bit (Eg. Your bust and waist are a Small, but your hips and bum are a Medium, you would note as follows: Bust = S, Waist = S, Hip = M)
* If you need alterations beyond what’s offered above, contact me. You may need a special order!